Saturday, August 2, 2008

Getting Started

It's hard to believe that 3 months have already pasted since our little one was born. I wish I could say that I've been really good at getting pictures out to all our friends and family, but I can't lie! I'm so in love with our little boy and I feel so blessed to have him -- I want everyone to share in the joy! So I've started this blog! I'm not going to promise that I'll post to this blog daily, or that every post will be entertaining. I can promise that there will be a little glimpse into what is going on in our household, and a chronicle of milestones Stephen has reached. More importantly, there will be lots of pictures of our handsome little guy!


Like this one!
Taken on April 26, when Stephen was only 12 days old. We were napping together in the recliner. Stephen still loves to sleep on the boppy in my lap. Don't tell his daddy though! Sleeping in mommy's lap has been strictly forbidden. But we won't tell if you won't!

No comments: