Thursday, October 23, 2008

One Insulted Family Member!

So it has been a while since I last posted an entry in my blog! Please allow me to explain. It seems the title of my blog has greatly insulted a very close family member!

Meet Cooper -- shown here after an unsuccessfully attempted at deleting my blog completely!

He reminds me daily that before Stephen came along he was perfectly happy being an only child! He felt very lucky to be a member of the family. For this reason he is extremely insulted by the title of this blog!!

I love Cooper! He's great. He came into my life at a time when I really needed him! I've always said I rescued Cooper, and he rescued me! Even with all his quirks (and there are many) he is truely a blessing! So where do I go from here... I could rename the blog "Three Human's A Blessing" but that doesn't really make it better. So I begged Cooper's forgiveness, reminded myself that Cooper is a dog and can't read, and now I can go on. He did make me promise to throw in a picture or two of him once in a while. Since I'd do just about anything for this four-legged friend I agreed! I love you Coop!






4 comments:

Mamma Meg said...

I think I just pooped my pant! I was so excited to see that you posted. I love your dog and you should be ashamed of yourself for not including him. You are lucky he is so forgiving.

Mamma Meg said...

Look, I was so excited to see that you posted that I even forgot an s. My pants, that's right, I pooped those...with an s.

Anonymous said...

Good job, my favorite niece! (the one in Ft. Collins, that is)!!
I love the onesie story. I notice it doesn't list favorite aunt, however. You may want to add that on it! :-)
Love you all...
Tia says Arf Arf, I think that translates to "Hi, Cooper!"

Cyd said...

Yeah Auntie Carolyn! Thanks for leaving a comment! You made my day!!