
On August 13 Stephen went in for his 4-month check up.
(I know, I know if I was better at keeping up with this blog you would have know about it much sooner!)
All is well. He passed his 4 Month Ages & Stages Questionnaire with flying colors.

He is a little on the small side. He weighed 12 lbs 9.5 oz and was 24.25 inches tall?... long? ... whatever! Even so, the doctor says he's eating enough (my all-time greatest worry) and having a good amount of dirty diapers (my second greatest worry). I never thought I would have so many questions about poo! It seems like that's all the doctor and I talked about.

He had to get four vaccinations -- one oral and three shots. I'm not sure who was more upset, him or me. I did manage to get one picture before the screaming began.
1 comment:
Porter got his 2 month check-up today and I did not even think to bring the camera...see, you are made to be a blogger!
Post a Comment